People,

Here I will express my thoughts and review and recommend books ! I will also talk about important issues .
Thank you for reading !
From your thinking ,
Alex :)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

People

A feeling as if the walls of your life our slowly coming togther slowly closing in around you causing you to first worry ,then panick ,but most of all wonder .. Wonder how I got here ? What choices led to this? I would just like to say Family ....can be the salvation of a person and the destruction of a person .

                  From yours wondering ,
                                   Alex
                                                   P.S: If you too are going through a similar situation and your family is not there for you ,then go to a trusted friend ,or some one who will listen cause there is always someone and talking can make all the ddiffrence .  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment